From the Renaissance style, it was reopened to religious worship in 2007 and is the largest church in Sant’Angelo di Brolo. The Church of the Santissimo Salvatore has a beautiful Renaissance-style facade, has a Latin cross layout with three apsed naves, bell tower, sacristy room, pincer stairs with a large churchyard. The first nucleus dates back to the second half of the sixteenth century while the bell tower, the arrangement of the churchyard with the pincer staircase represent restoration work that took place after the 1693 earthquake. The naves have five peculiar spans of columns embellished with composite capitals. The central portal is instead composed of columns with grooved stem enriched with bas-reliefs and lively floral motifs. After the restoration, it was reopened for worship in 2007 and currently houses the Museum of Sacred Art.