The Church of San Domenico, whose construction dates back to the first half of the 1500s, was formerly dedicated to Saint Anthony. The adjoining convent, when the entire structure was granted to the Dominican fathers, was intended for the study of novices. Church with a single nave, its portal is made up of gray stone piers with twisted work. On the entablature of the portal there is a marble statue of San Domenico with inscription 1701, the date of maintenance of the pillars and the triumphal arch. Wonderful the stuccoes of the apse made in 1779 by Aloiso Piscott.