Located in the lower part of the town, where the main access road once stood. It has a seventeenth-century style, three naves, a Latin cross construction, a bell tower without a dome. The church of S. Filippo and Giacomo represents, in all its majesty, the opulence of the Baroque. Inside, in the minor naves, the altar of the Sacramento and the beautiful Madonna and Child stand out. After the restoration work carried out in 1935, it remained without altars in the side aisles, stripped of the beautiful paintings that adorned it. Despite all the charm of its proportions it remains unchanged over time.